Saturday, October 4, 2014
- 5 PM
Pepsi Regional Soccer Complex at Henry Fork River Regional Soccer Complex
Saturday, 10/4/14, is CVYSA’s Fourth Annual PINK OUT for Breast Cancer Day.
All of the CVYSA teams will be wearing PINK Jerseys & PINK Socks in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
There are several activities going on throughout the day.
1. PINK GAME BALL - each game the game ball will be raffled off at half time of that particular game. $2.00 or $5.00 for 3 tickets.
2. PINK Furniture - a raffle will be held for a PINK Chair and a PINK Ottoman combination, $2.00 or $5.00 for 3 tickets; and a PINK Ribbon Ottoman. $2.00 or $5.00 for 3 tickets.
3. HAIR - Players and Parents can have their hair sprayed PINK or rainbow colors if you prefer! $2.00
4. FOOD – there will be lots of FOOD, some of it will be PINK (Cup Cakes & Cookies) and a local BBQ establishment will be serving great BBQ lunches. It will be one of the best smelling soccer days you will ever have!
5. PINK Lemonade for $1.00
6. FUN – it’s a family day of PINK! Wear your PINK!
7. ALL PROCEEDS go to the local Breast Cancer Foundation called “Through Healing Eyes”
8. The day’s events have been organized by one of our club moms. Beth is Breast Cancer Survivor. Beth will be present ALL day. Wearing PINK!
9. PLEASE SHARE the attached PINK OUT flyer with your team
10. PLEASE bring your dollar bills to help support a great cause - THINK PINK